Sunday, November 9, 2008

love me or hate me, it's still an obsession.

I am sorry if I haven't posted in years. I haven't busy, it's just that, I can't think of anything interesting to post.
I have no interesting story to tell but yea, I'm still gonna post.
"You should be the model in this class"-Nicla.

I don't know if I spelt her name right. She's my math seatmate. We are both in duxieme level, so yea. Well, I just thought about that. I shouldn't be the model in the class, puh-lease, I don't even do my homeworks. Honestly, that originated from my french teacher. When he noticed that I don't always do my homeworks. WHY? I'm always lazy to do something.
Next topic, christmas is near. I'm kind of excited, since I want to ask my mom to buy me a DSLR camera as my present from her this christmas, or maybe at the same time, her present for me for my birthday, since the DSLR camera will cost her a fortune. She knows how I badly want one. I can't wait til summer. Why summer? I'll have a summer job this june (summer here starts in june). I don't know what my job will be. But all I know is, I will work in an office. But summer is uhhh, seven months away. So yea, I couldn't really wait.
Next, twilight's showing is on 21. Can't hardly wait. But I still need time, cause I still need to find someone I could go with. Well, I couldn't really go alone. It's not my thang going somewhere all alone, that wouldn't be fun for me. Apparently, none of my friends want to go with me. I need to find new friends to hang-out, I know. I'm still on the third book. UGHHH. I couldn't concentrate on reading. It's just that there's so many things I was thinking about. First, school, everyday we have freaking exams.
I haven't taken any good pictures of me lately. It sucks, I have been camwhoring lately, but yea, none of the pictures I took turned out the way I wanted. I was also thinking if I should get streaks of my hair red, or maybe another color. Since jonah have red streaks on her hair. I want something different, I'm bored of my hair.

No comments: