Sunday, November 30, 2008

I loved you once.

What happened nung Friday--
Friday was great! :)
Well, it started off the way I didn't want to. Cause, we had this basketball test on physical education. And being the wimp I am, I got ten over twenty. I wasn't so amused at all cause my classmates were pressuring me. I hate being pressured. Sobrang they were like, "yung tuhod mo, louisa." I even wanted to say, "shut the fuck up." But that would be rude and all. So yun, my heart was pounding cause I was freaking nervous. And my friend's were not any help at all. They just made things worse. PEACE FRIENDS.I still love you guys though. After nun, was great. Cause nung papunta na kami sa cafeteria, nakasabay namin yung jumeaux sa stairs, or whatever. I don't really know if they're jumeaux or not. My friend just told me they are. Hmmm.. Maybe I should ask them. Haha, I wish I could do that. I don't even know the names. Hah. and then nung when we were buying our snacks na, nasa likod ako nung hotter sa kanilang dalawa, so I got a good look of him. Haha, I also stood in line after him. Makapal kasi ang mukha ko eh. :)) Bakit pa kasi quebecois sila eh, I have a feeling they don't speak english. SAYANG. kailangan ko pang gumaling sa french para makipag-conversate sa kanila. Lol. The only english word I heard them said is 'fuck.' don't really know kung sino sa kanilang dalawa. haha.
Third period, we watched STOMP THE YARD. and it was cool. It was my second time watching it. Another class was also in our room. And this guy was pissing me off. Cause he was saying bad words, bad filipino words. Kasi, this dudes are teaching him those words. He was like talking non-stop puro mura. So I was like really pissed off, so were my mates. And he didn't stop, he was getting worse and worse. THOSE STUPID DUDES. sorry lang ha, kasi you guys did really piss me off.

No comments: