Friday, November 14, 2008

I burned every bridge I ever built when you where here.

And now, to talk to you about my friday. The most exultant day of the week. NOT! Well, we had P.E. today. And being the indolent person that I am, I didn't play basketball. I even had to switch shoes with my classmate so that the teacher won't let me play, I let him think that 'I' was wearing fucking doll shoes, not to mention with socks on. :D In my french class today, I was pissed at the teacher. Cause he confiscated my journal, it's not just a journal, fucking hottie robert pattinson is on it. <3 Yea, prolly, that was the reason why he pissed the fucking hell out of me. I'm sorry for my badly chosen words. I was stuck with that dude for three periods, GREAT! Can you feel the sarcasm in me? -.- We have to draw comics as our homework, and he will collect our cahier on monday morning. Unfortunately, I have no aptitude to draw. When I got home, I said a little hello to alice. After, I rushed to the room and searched for a future shop flyer, my bible. (not really). I was browsing for a DSLR camera, also on the internet, with my mom. haha. I just hope she'd buy me one.


And in class, we had our comedian names:
Moi-- pokwang.
Kristel-- Mahal
Kristine-- Mura
Ian-- Poohkyaw
Earvin-- Empoy
Jofel-- Dagul
Regie-- Diego
Shammah-- Maica.

Lols. :)))

No comments: