Thursday, November 13, 2008

i love you, but I don't love you

I'm kind of bored right now. I just finished eating my lunch. Well, in canada, they call dinner lunch, and lunch dinner. Odd isn't it? My day was uhhhh.. alright. Just the usual. It's pathetic, and I'm tired of having the same day. I want something interesting to happen, something new. I am actually bored of my life. Oh well.. On the 21st, me and Shammah will get to see Twilight, We have no classes on friday cause it's pedagogique. Hooray for us. After, I want to go to downtown, but I won't do shopping parce-que je n'ai pas l'argent. Je suis pauvre. (I don't have any money. I am poor.) C'est vrai. (it's true) It's Nicla's birthday today, she's already seventeen. I bought her a gift yesterday, a longsleeve from Le Garage. She deserves something special cause she always helps me with math. ^_^ When she arrived, we sang "Bonne Fete A Toi." It's french for happy birthday. She looked gorgeous today. She had her hair done, for fifty bucks. Too much for a day. I want to have a cellphone, I haven't had one for a long time now. But, I want some other things than that. Oh, can you help me with something? I'm actually thinking of asking my mom to buy me a DSLR camera for christmas. But the problem is I don't know which is better, Nikon or Canon.

No comments: