Tuesday, October 28, 2008

don't try to tell me what to do.

So sana makuha ko yung trabaho, kahit na one month lang ako magwo-work. At least meron, tapos yung kikitain ko dun eh, ipangbibili ko ng slr. At kung kulang man, mom said, na dadagdagan nalang niya. So yea, SANA talaga magkaroon ako ng trabaho.

Oh yea, nag-volunteer ako sa jewish general hospital nung sunday. It was fun, I guess. Pinilit lang ako ni madre, she knows I hate socializing to people. I had to do it though(socialize to people) kasi if I didn't, wala akong mabebenta. Well, I had to sell raffle tickets, two dollars each. My first three customers were filipinos. WOOO! I sold many, I can't believe it though. They were raising money for the Heart Center. They had this bazaar thingy. There were coats, shoes, dresses, and etc. Lahat ng pumapasok eh, inalok ko. Some of them just ignored me, so I was like, "okay." and then some were like, "no," and they were like angry. so I was like, "wtf is wrong with these people? I'm not forcing them to buy or anything." It was a hard bussiness, I'm telling you. I had a little help, from the security guard. Lawlz. Cause some of them only speaks french, I couldn't understand them. But the security guard did the talking. ^_^ a special thanks to the security guard. I was surprised to see Vicki there, she's full of life. And when we were finished, we had to fold the raffle tickets into quarters, after that, Beverly asked me if I wanted her to buy me something. I was like, "no." It was a volunteer work, I wanted (well, not really. Like I told you before, I was just forced. But yea, I kinda liked it.) to do it, with no return. That's the least I can do. Time was fast. People who said no, made me feel like I'm rejected or something. Haha.

Additional--
I was watching AFV. This girl was afraid of chickens. She was like, "it's a lion." Her mom said, "it's not. What's that animal?" and the little girl said, "it's chicken nuggets." I was seriously laughing my ass off.

No comments: