Thursday, November 20, 2008

cause now I'm stronger than yesterday.

Morning, in my first subject, I cut my bangs. Yes, with ordinary scissors. And it turned out gay, not as in dandy. We also had l'education physique today, and it was funn. I did alright on the basketball part. I was finally improving. I shot a few hoops, and this and that. Haha.

Today, I got my first report card. When me and mom entered the school, we saw her friend and then he introduced me to his daughter. She's kind of familiar cause I remember we used to have the same l'education physique time. My teacher talked to my mom about how things work. Why do we need to study french. Blahhh.. I didn't know it's a law. Unfortunately, well, not really, I got a failing grade in math. D D D. Haha. I found it funny cause this is the first time in my life I got a failing grade and IN MATH? haha, whoa. But in French, I got one B, in orale and the rest A. He gave me B in my orale cause he told me I talk to my filipino friends tagalog all the time. DUHHHH. What was he thinking? I should talk to my Filipino friends in chinois? I'm not that smart to talk to them all the time in french you know. My teacher told me that there's a big possibility I'll end up in adult school education next year. Cause I'll be seventeen before the school year ends. Mais, he also told me that if I'm good in math he could put me in Secondary 4. After, when we got out of school, it was so freaking cold. When I got home, I saw myself on the mirror, with red cheeks. I was like, whoa. Yes, I was really like whoa.

I'll get to see Twilight tomorrow with shammah. Yayyy us! I am wired. haha.I still haven't talked to Shammah about what time will we meet. Hmmmmmm..

No comments: