Saturday, November 15, 2008

hit the turbo.

A day with only myself couldn't be any greater. I'm now in my house alone. I love this. I haven't been alone in a house for a long time now. I like being alone, damn it! :) Sitting on the couch, writing this post, and watching my gym partner's a monkey. Yes, I am multi-tasking. I am also talking to my little truffles, Reyna, on myspace. I missed her. She went to Paris to visit her aunt, and then L.A. cause she visited her granny. Me and Reyna are talking about how cool filipinos are. And how she loves rice. haha. i love her. <3
I think I'm gonna work on my blog. I wanna make my blog comely. But I have no idea how to do it. At sana, I know how to work blogger out. pero hanggang ngayon di pa. I also want to write longer posts. But yea, I don't want to be emotional with you guys. It's not my thing. So I'm just gonna write random things- things that just entered my mind.
I love how companionless I am right now, that in this moment, me and my shadow are the only thing in my house. This is alleviation. Yea, it is. But this won't last long. I have to go back to Atwater cause they wouldn't let me sleep here-- alone.

And oh, is friendster working for you? For me not. It's been a few days now. And I am not liking it.

No comments: