Saturday, November 22, 2008

kiss me violently.

I watched twilight yesterday at the movies. But first, me and Shammah had to find banque scotia, cause that's the only near from here cinema that plays twilight. I'm not that gala you know. Ang fun, cause me and Shammah were talking non-stop, from the time we met at the metro. Nung nahanap na namin yung cinema, we bought tickets na. Buti nalang nakahabol pa kami sa 4:30 showing. We felt like we had to buy snacks pa, and we did. But it took us a long time kasi ang bagal nila iprepare yung food. Ang mahal ng popcorn and drinks, pero ang regular, super big man. I didn't even eat the half nung popcorn size. When we got in na, trailers were being showed. I enjoy trailers. And yun, a film with nicolas cage seems so cool. So I think I'm gonna watch it, but it will be out somewhere in 2009. So that's still a long time. When the movie was starting, naghiyawan yung mga tao. Nakakatuwa. Haha. And then yun, nag-enjoy naman kasi ako, kasi ang handsome ni edward. But, I think the book's still better. It wasn't what I expected it to be. I thought it'll be BIG, kasi super talk of the town, country, world. The acting's good. But the movie could have been better. I thought that it'll be the best movie I've ever seen, cause it's the best book I have ever read. I'm sorry, but yea. It's just my opinion anyway. After that, it's cold na. cause it was nighttime. Me and Shammah did a little gala. Cause she needs to be somewhere at 8 o'clock. And it was already 6:30 something when we got out of the movies. SO yun, we went to this custom t-shirts shop. I wanted to buy these cool glasses, the one that pinauso ni kanye west. But I thought, I wouldn't use it na. Cause it's getting darker, and darker everyday. Days getting shorter, and nights getting longer. Kasi winter is near na. So yea, I didn't buy anything. After, we went to garage naman, kasi we saw this really cool cardigan. But THEY WERE OUT. I was like, awww. Ang cute talaga kasi. And then, iyun, we went dun sa garage sa Atwater, they have it, but in large size. O diba, ang dissapointing. So I just bought a top, it's polo-like. Cute din, but the cardigan's really cool. That's what I want, yes, i still want it. I wish they'll have small next week.

No comments: