Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ang bayad mo sa jeepney kulang pa ng dyis.

I'm here to talk to you about my needs. haha, nahh. Today was, I guess convivial. :) Me and my mates took pictures, a few. I also took a picture of mon enseignant. His name's Bond, Bond Aid. Haha. Oh, it snowed today. But it wasn't that cold. Last week was colder. I wasn't amused cause the bus stopped somewhere it wasn't supposed to stop. So I had to walk from there to here. It's cool that this kid was with me. But he's french. So I had a hard time conversating with him. At least, I kind of practiced my french skill. Well, if I do have it.
Tomorrow will suck, we have a new reglement. If you speak english or any other language besides french, you have to pay ten cents. Je n'ai pas l'argent. Magdudugo na ang ilong at bibig ko tomorrow. haha.
I'm gonna study math today. I feel stupid when it comes to math.

No comments: