Tuesday, November 18, 2008

extreme, extreme, magic sing sing.

Extreme, extreme magic sing sing.
Omfg, I was seriously laughing my fucking ass off. I don't know I just find it so jocose. My classmate even said na I'm nababaliw na cause I was so diverted. and then he also sang it, with matching moves pa. oh diba. lawlz. And nung recess time, I kinda showed off, I solved the rubik's cube, I don't know if they were amused though. lawlz. Basta yun, recess time is always a consummate time. Hihi. We had math, 2 french, and l'informatique today. Math, the usual, travaille, travaille, travaille. Oh yea, that means, work, work, work. french, we talked about science humaine. Oh, how I hate that. As our homework, we have to draw the map of Montreal, with the accent aigu on e, sorry, I'm lazy to change my keyboard into french. Oh, our teacher gives the worst homeworks everrr. It sucks. It was really cold outside. negative something. I had to wait for the bus for twenty minutes something. My everything was freezing. -.-


i love this picture, I love eyeliners. hihi.

No comments: