Wednesday, December 10, 2008

UNTOUCHED.

It's been cold these few days. The temperature's dropping to negative 10, and the snow's getting started. Sorry if I haven't been updating, it's just that I was lazy. And I had to do something always. Well, to start off, I'm kind of thankful that I finished the titanic french thingy. I made my teacher do the corrections, and it was bad man, I got alot of errors. Wanna know why? I just used the translator. I don't like exerting on my projects.
I hate it when I feel like I'm not relating to anything. I was so pissed today, cause uhhh.. can't tell. Well, it's just that, I really hate it when everybody talks and I can't relate to anything. It's like all of them are keeping it a secret from me, I'm the only one who doesn't know. Doesn't that suck? I feel like I don't deserve that trust.
Things I did these last few days:
SATURDAY- Jofel's birthday. I went and I'm glad my friends did too. It was cool, and this dude kept telling stories about experiences about here, blahh. Me and my mates went outside cause it was getting hot inside, getting crowded. So yea, we took pictures, and we did pretty funny stuffs. I got home 10 o'clock.
MONDAY- Went skating with them again. Oh man, it was fun. To be honest with you, it was my first time. I fell alot of times, haha, can't blame me, can you? I took time before I learned, it wasn't easy. Kristine got cut by a blade. See, ice skating can be dangerous, also kristel, her twin. It's kind of odd, that the same thing happened to the twins, or is it? The kids are good. Haha. After, kristine and kristel had to work, so they went straight to their jobs. Me and Shammah, again did a little gala, we went to Le Garage, just like the time we watched twilight, haha, I bought the cardigan that I wanted. Boy, I was happy.
My body still hurts until know. I planned not going to school, but I don't know, I have to go to school. But I skipped a subject today, I just hope it's okay. We have no math tomorrow. YAYY MEE! Haha. Coconea's cool, not really. Eep, I just hope he doesn't read this. Lol.

Things to do:
Finish the book ECLIPSE.




The twilight movie wasn't nice, and edward wasn't hot either. They missed out on a lot of things, and they told the story wrong.
-nicla jack.

No comments: