Friday, March 27, 2009

une rêve.

Numbered List
Unfortunately, I really couldn't find my opus card. I have to go to McGill university to get a new one. I wonder where the heck that thing is.

Anyway, I decided to make a list of things that I want, like....
  • Of course, have a DSLR.
  • Go to Greece. I've been interested in going there from the time I've seen Sisterhood of the travelling pants.
  • Have a job. I will be actually having an interview. Summer is approaching. Can't wait!
  • Be good in math.
  • I wish I could remember things easily.
  • Go to La Ronde with my friends.
  • FIND MY OPUS CARD, I miss that thing. :| I feel so incomplete without it.
I'm going to add more, I'm out of ideas. ;)

(I'm really careful about my iphone. I don't want it to have any scratches.)

3 comments:

maia said...

wooooww... I also want to be good in math :)

Anonymous said...

sana maging good din ako sa math. probability an kami niyan sa thurs. huhuhu. anyway, bakit di mo lagyan ng protector yung iphone mo?

Sha said...

louisa, an opus card is?