Friday, March 6, 2009

so long, good luck, goodbye, you suck.

New skin apparently.
I like this one, don't you think it's fetch? Got that word from material-bitch.

Spring break is almost over. I'm supposed to do 5 exercises in my math book. Alot of things happened during this week. Uncovered truths and stuff. At least, I won't be spending my three months thinking what should I wear, what should I look like. It's okay if I walk in to school dressed like a hobo. I am so untuned. I need to do something fun tomorrow, I am forcing my mom to sign up for the club card thingy so we could rent DVDs. I want to rent 3 dvds: get smart, the benchwarmers and sisterhood of the travelling pants 2.

Going to edit my skin when I wake up tomorrow morning. I am knackered.
Au revoir.

And oh, I found out today while I was eating my breakfast that Francis M. slipped away. It's dispiriting.
May he rest in peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. This blog has been nominated for the Filipino Blog of the Week award this week (week 151). You may visit the site and vote. Poll in on the sidebar. Good luck.o

Anonymous said...

when was ur spring break po?

ellolouisa said...

march 2-6 po. :)

Ivan Rubio said...

New guide now available at gamerpinoy.com/mongobread

How to make yourself ugly in adobe photoshop