Thursday, March 26, 2009

Je ne l'oublierai jamais.

Qui? Il s'appelle Jean-Philippe.

Ehem, ehemm. He was the tour guide in the museum yesterday. Today in my french class, my teacher asked what did we love about the sortie yesterday. I volunteered cause I wanted to share my story. She asked, 'what did you love about the sortie yesterday, Louisa?' (in french. haha.) And then I was like, "I like the tour guide. He was hot." That was the only thing I wanted to say. I wish I would see him again. ;)

This day wasn't really that wonderful. When I was about to go out to go to school, I remembered that I need my opus, it's a card that I use whenever I ride the bus. But I couldn't remember where the universe did I put it. I missed the bus that I usually ride cause I was still trying to find my card, so I had no choice but to ride in the next one. Unfortunately, I really couldn't find it and I had to go, cause if I don't, I will be late for school. I stopped by at depanneur to buy two bus tickets. When I arrived in school, it was still kind of early. My first subject was math so it sucked. My teacher, the usual, was reading the newspaper. He has the habit of giving the thing to us when he is finished with reading it. He really likes to talk to our class something about the news. And then, he said that there's news about robert pattinson, a rumor. In the newspaper said, he doesn't really take a bath, and that he smells bad. I hope that wasn't true. The next subjects I had were french, french and a computer subject. When I got home, I made my bed and searched my room for my card, but still couldn't find it. I have to find it, cause my school ID is with it. If I don't find it, I can't go to school parties. That would suck, big time. Ehh not really, I could care less. My mom told me she would help me find it when she gets home. Wish us luck.

:|

And oh, blog under construction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll be able to find it. I like the new layout.