Friday, March 13, 2009

noveau, nouvelle.

Yea, new blog skin apparently. I like opinions.

Today was the last time we spent a day with Alex. He's going back to Mexico on monday morning. Nakakalungkot talaga, kasi mababawasan na ako ng isang lolokohin. We gave him a big letter so we will have a little something something for him to take, and help him to remember us, in case he forgot about us. He also gave a little speech for us. Good thing that I brought my camera cause after, we took pictures of us all, for the last time. We will really miss him.


I hate it when my teacher asks me to do something for him. He always asks me if I could go to the secretary and ask them for something. I hate talking in french, to be honest with you. I also don't feel comfortable being in the secretary's office.


5 comments:

jess de mesa said...

i like the new skin!! :D

sorry to hear your alex's leavin. your friends must mean a lot to ya.

btw, thanks for leaving a comment on my post. :)

ellolouisa said...

@jessica.
no prob love, thanks for commenting my posts too.

Anonymous said...

di ka naman siguro makakalimutan ni alex. I hope that he'll have a safe travel.
I like the skin. :)

Althea said...

Teacher's pet bes? Nahhh. :))
You're super cute!
I like the layout :D
hehe..
I'll find a new one for myself also.. hahaha! :))

Aimee said...

nakakalungkot naman na someone's leaving :( parang naalala ko ri yung friend ko nung high school :(