Thursday, March 12, 2009

  • I'm sick. This cold is really horrible, and it is also really cold outside.
  • Follow Ellen Degeneres on twitter cause I love her, and I know you do too.
  • https://twitter.com/TheEllenShow
  • There will be a spelling bee in my school, my teacher wanted me to join, but no, I don't want to.
  • He's alluring, I can't just ignore him and pretend he does not exists. He's ineluctable. Ughh, I execrate this. I'm trying my hard, but I guess it's not enough.
  • I want some succulent french vanilla coffee. <3
  • New links added. Thanks for commenting people!
:)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon. I want some hot chocolate naman.

Hana said...

Get well. Oooh. Halayk Ellen too!

Anonymous said...

aww how come u didn`t join in spelling bee, that be cool;)
I hate the cold factor on winter as well, ;(

jess de mesa said...

make sure to drink lotsa fluids, k? :) get well soon :)

ellolouisa said...

thanks jess!
:)