Thursday, March 5, 2009

tu me manques.


I miss summer. I miss the hot temperature. I am famished for the sun.
Mom and her friend are talking about the rihanna and chris brown issue. I find it odd, yes, yes, I do.
I love twitter, it's famazing. Even though I don't have a lot of followers. I am a nobody, I know you guys already know that.
I tried cooking palabok today, cooking isn't really my thing.
I went to this DVD rental store, spent an hour picking movies just to find out that my mom's club thingy card doesn't work anymore. great, I know.
I love the twitterfon and facebook app.
I suck at tap tap revenge.
I officially love french vanilla coffee. It's fucking awesome! I ordered a large one today, and also a muffin. Palatable.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I want summer nooww but I don't like the HOT temperature. HAHA. Go back here, maiinis ka sa init. haha lol.

ellolouisa said...

haha, sawa narin kasi ako sa lamig.
:|