Wednesday, March 25, 2009

montreal.


We went to a museum today. It was kind of boring but thank God, the tour guy was hot. I love how he spoke french, and his sense of humor. I was supposed to go to urban outfitters today to buy something but my feet are killing me. My friends decided to go to my house to have some 'fun'. We're actually banned from my classmate's house because of our obstreperousness. I'm going to be alone in this house until eight anyway. I like today, it was sunny, it wasn't cold, it was a perfect time to take pictures, and a perfect time to wear the sunglasses that I bought. Ha. We'll be having another sortie next week. We're going to the museum, but it's better than school, so I am so fine with it or not...

Sorry if I haven't replied to your tags, I just don't feel like it. But I'm going to holla at you guys as soon as I feel like it, I promise.

I wish it's Sunday. :D

No comments: