Wednesday, January 28, 2009

your subtleties, they strangle me.

This has been the most hectic week I've ever had on my existence, or am I just overreacting? Sorry, I'm not just used to things like this anymore. I am usually doing nothing, yes, nothing. I've always been a lazy ass, but not anymore. I have to study, I have to do my homeworks, blah blahh. Second grading is ending-- which means, I'll be receiving my report card soon. I hope I'm doing better. Last exam I will be having is in math. Actually, it is tomorrow. Wish me luck, people. I need it for tomorrow. I also need to study, if I want to pass, which I really need to do, cause the time I've seen my grades in math for the first grading, all I got was D. We don't want that to happen again, do we? Thankfully, french exams are all over. I have finished the four exams in french-- oral, ecriture, ecoutez and lecture. I did pretty good in lecture and oral, but in ecriture, I did pretty bad. I didn't know I was supposed to write the letter that I wrote twice, but my teacher said it's not important but still.. nevermind.

I need to let something out-- it's something about trying.
When I was in Philippines, I read something on a page of my school diary. Can't really remember what were the exact words, but it was something like this:

It's better to try and fail, than to fail to try.


I tried something and ended up failing. I made a move on a guy, well I just tried to start a conversation, tried to be friends with him and I ended up failing, cause he ignored me. What was I thinking? That's the last move, never will I try again. I should have never tried, I should have never done that. But sometimes, naiisip ko din na at least I tried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mas maganda ngang di ka magsucceed kesa naman forever kang what ifs.
hope you did good in your exams