Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm just gay.

I don't know, I was just bored. :)
Would you believe I'm 17 years old young? I don't know, I just looked like a kid in this picture.

Why can't just some people shut the fuck up and move on to their lives, like seriously? It's fucking pathetic when people just kept saying things, and then gonna say it again, and then gonna say it again. Come on, it really is worthless. Why do they blame other people that doesn't have anything to do with their misfortunes? Why is that they can't accept that it's really their fault, not somebody else's? I am so aggravated right now. I'm sorry for my badly chosen words-- if I don't let this out, my head's going to explode. And don't be such a pervert. You started a conversation, and I ended it up cause you started saying things that are awkward and also, asked me if I'm still a virgin. What kind of a fucking question is that?

No comments: