Tuesday, January 6, 2009

-bombs head.

I hope it's obvious that I freaking love boys like girls. Actually, yan ang favorite kong line sa 'thunder' na song ng boys like girls. I hope you guys like it. I know, I change my skin alot. But, it's a disease. Boys like girls are like my.. decrepitude. Mhmm..

Caller: Is this the Krusty Krab?
Patrick: NO! I am Patrick.


We had school today. It was fun. As told by my teacher, my name's the second best sa class. Haha, he must be mentally confused. It was alright cause I got to see him three times (not talking about my teacher, okay?). I'm not gonna mention anything more. None of your business anyway. Not to sound bad-mannered, but yea, it really is not your business. So I planned to have my birthday party since my birth day is just a week away. My friends were like teasing me cause I'm getting older. But they'll experience being a year older anyway so I just didn't do nothing. Do you know anything about homothie? It's about math. I don't know anything about it. I brought my math book home today cause I think I'm gonna study. Our math teacher makes me feel like I'm really stupid, really really stupid.

No comments: