Sunday, January 11, 2009

missed me?

I know ya did. ;)
so I was like thinking.. to give up on him.
I'll forget he exists and I hope it hurts.
:')

Not excited for my birthday. My brother called me today just to say happy birthday, and I greeted him back. Yes, we share the same birthdate. Cool huh? I think it is. Kuya Utoy greeted me also, and said, 'wag ka muna magbo-boyfrann, papatayin namin ni kuya mo yun.' and then I was like, 'ang layo nyo kaya,' (nasa china kasi sila.) so my brother was like, 'toy, nagdadahilan pa oh, malayo daw tayo.' rotfl.

In case you want to know my birth date, it's january 13. Only 2 days away.


WOOOO!!

Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nyahaha!!!Birthday mu na bukas!!!:D,hmm...tatry ko nga maglog in para magreet ka!wahaha!! :D,o nga,wag ka magboboyfran!ahaha!Missed you louisa.. :D, nice layout,anyways..:D