Saturday, January 24, 2009

isn't it messed up?

I just stayed home today. Exams are not over. I still have two exams to take, not to mention, I also have an upcoming exam in math. Woah, haven't seen my math teacher in days. I cleaned my room today then trashed it again. Haha, I took a lot of pictures today, and I don't like every single one of them. I liked none. I used my camera, my cellphone's camera, and my webcam, but none of them turned out good. That must mean I'm -- hideous. ROTFL. I was on in facebook the whole day, I don't know, I was bored but lazy to do something else than use the computer. I just kept changing and changing my profile picture, I also uploaded pictures. Me and my classmates are going to Old Montreal on Monday. We'll be having a sortie, it's like a field trip, but field trips are better. Me and my classmates are going to ice skate, again. I hope I don't fall as much as I did on my second time. Trust me, it wasn't amusing. I felt like a sumo wrestler wrestled me or something like that. -.- Gahh, I'm such a slow poke. Somebody teach me how to skate. Mas gwapo,(he's my crush) will you teach me how to skate? Haha, I'm such a whore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, some people doesn't look good on pictures, but they look pretty in person. good luck on your ice skating. I'm not good at it too. LOL.

ellolouisa said...

I wish my crush would teach me how to.
lmfao.