Thursday, January 1, 2009

turn it up, it's 5 minutes to midnight.

Apparently, I changed my blogger skin. I love my new one, don't you? It's cool, right?

Goodbye 2008! Hello 2009! :)
I hope you guys made your new year's resolution/s, and hopefully, you'd stick to it. My new year celebration was insipid, there was no bang, there was no noise at all. I guess that's good, for the reason that I disapprove of fireworks. A new year means I'll be a year older again. Aging, here it comes. I could actually care less since my mom's friend said that I only look like thirteen. I started my new year's eve with watching Step Brothers of Will Ferell. Yes, I enjoyed it. But it's not suitable for young ages. Ano ko? Television? Haha. Yea, I started my day laughing my arse off.

My days are over, school is gonna take over my life again. I don't want to go to school yet, I don't wanna wake up early. You know what I hate? MORNINGS. (I got that from Sam of iCarly. I do really hate mornings though.) Well, at least I'll see my friends again. (PFFFTTT)

That was my last picture last year. That was around 11 pm. Sorry if the picture is crappy, my cellphone has only a 2megapixel camera.

No comments: