Saturday, January 17, 2009

as a teenager, I have things to do, rules to break.

I'm going to downtown today with my friends. They're gonna do shopping, and me? a little. I don't have the money, I'm gonna be sagacious this time. Hah. I just need to buy a new chapeau and maybe glasses from urban outfitters and a new book. The last books I bought were eclipse and breaking dawn. Hah. After, go home and do this math exercises my teacher gave me. He said he's going to check our works on Monday. Wish me luck. I also have to take self-portraits. My last ones are getting old. I actually took one today, yea, just one. My battery died. I don't have the charger with me, sad, eh? Yes, I am now Canadian. ;)


I killed boredom. :)
Sorry, I love the lighting in my room. Hah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that eh reminds me of my cousins. lol.

ellolouisa said...

Haha, really?
Are they canadians? Hah.
I love saying eh. :))