Tuesday, January 20, 2009

sorry, I can't stay away.

I will have french exams this coming thursday and friday. I haven't started reviewing. Maybe I'll just recapitulate these things. I'm going to start writing notes this evening. I think I need to study, if I want to remain in the honor list(duhh). Not to be cocky or something, it's just nice to see my mom proud. The acquisition of something is ingratiating.

Today, my teacher was mad about us, not understanding most of the things he said. I wasn't really in the mood to absorb any information that's why I wasn't listening at all. I was in an uncontrolled state. Let's just say, someone's distracting me. He was infuriated, I know, cause he was yelling. I don't like it when he's displeased. I don't like improper attitude. Moments after, thankfully, he calmed himself. We went back to what we were discussing about. I tried my best just to pay attention to him. Haha.

I'm conscious about my body. My teacher asked me if I eat cause he thinks I'm freaking skinny. After that, I asked my classmates if I'm freaking skinny a million times. They told me my body's fine. I know, a lot of gals want a skinny figure, but I'd rather not. Unluckily, this is my body, no matter how much I eat, my body will show no change. It's a family thing.

And oh, I know how to speak french, tagalog and english. That three languages only. Don't talk to me in any other language. It's kind of... weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to study french but ended up taking spanish because there are more mexicans here. However, I'm not that fluent.

ellolouisa said...

I have mexican classmates.
It's sad that the school I go into doesn't have spanish subject anymore, last year, there was.