Thursday, December 11, 2008

loud beats.

My entry for the day--
Nothing really special happened. It was uhhhh.. the same boring day. We didn't have math today, wow, that's something. We only had francais and education physique. It was stupid today. Didn't make much silay, ang stupid kasi. Palagi siyang nakatalikod, ang layo pa ng place namin sa kanya. So yun, we had a plan so that I could make silay, we were supposed to go around the canteen and throw our stupid trashes dun sa likod ng cafeteria, so that way, pagbalik namin, makakasilay ako. So yun, and then when I walked, I saw a trash can, so I was like, "tel, eto lang pala yung trash can, ruined na yung plan natin." naiinis na ko eh. I've been crushing on him since start ng school until now. Stupid isn't it? I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE NAME. :Hindi ako yung tipo na magaapproach sa isang lalaki, even though I want to. Tsaka crush lang naman yun diba? No big deal about it. It's just a little crush or maybe I do like him. I don't know. Only until like, not love. Love isn't in my dictionary. Also stupid bus 160, I had to walk from freaking wilderton to freaking darlington. They moved the bus stop dahil daw sa snow. WTF? Kaya yun, pauwi and papasok I had to walk from here to there, and it was freaking cold man. Freaking cold. GRABBBEEE. I didn't go straight home after school. Me, Kristine and Kristel hung out for a while. We played sa snowww. :)) Haha, it was cold. Sobrang ang fun maglakad, kasi lulubog yung paa mo. We also made angels from snow. Haha. Para bang bata? Wala langgg. Haha.

No comments: