Friday, December 26, 2008

christmas with the kranks.

I thought plans were cancelled. Cause when we were on our way to Tita Betty's, I slipped on the icy sidewalk and hit my knee somewhere hard, so I got a wound and could barely walk. My parents had to assist me while going up to the apartment. When we got there, I sat on the couch. My mom called Tita Betty to tell that we couldn't make it. We also called Tito Henry and told him we couldn't make it. I fell asleep. It was like noon when Tito Henry called that he's going to pick us up, and carry me if he has to. Good thing is, my knee was better, so I was able to walk. We stopped first at their house, and ate. Then, to tita betty's to bring her food. (I feel sorry cause lunch with her was canceled because of me) And last, went to Ate Marian's house, where we ate dinner. It was in St. Bruno, so it's kind of a long drive going there. When we got there, Steve's parents were there, also Ate Pamela's family and Tita Raquel. Ate Marian greeted me with, "Hey girl who's really good in French." Apparently, she knows about the french thingy. She locked me in an embrace and I embraced her back. (duhh) Foods were not ready so they sang karaoke first. When the foods were ready, we did not eat yet. We were waiting for Steve's brother, Patrick. When Patrick came, soon, we ate. After eating, Patrick sang the karaoke. He's good. Haha. After singing, it was gift giving time! The kids enjoyed opening the gifts and receiving a lot of toys. Kuya Michael gave me two video games (ratchet clank and sims 2 castaway) for my psp. Patrick sang the karaoke again. And Victoria sure was having fun with the camcorder her dad gave her. She also sang The Alphabet Song. Haha.






Ate Marian's baby. Rocky. His name harmonizes with him. He's hard as a rock. He doesn't look like he's a 4 month old baby. Does he?










That's Victoria. Having fun with the camcorder her dad gave her. She was like taping everyone of us. Haha.








When Steve's parents went home, Kuya Michael went home next. He needs his rest daw. Haha. And when the kids were asleep, except for lyric, we went home na din cause it was like 10:30 pm something. We got home almost twelve.

No comments: