Tuesday, December 23, 2008

nananana batman!

This morning, I was thinking about something, something that's bothering me. I wanted to tell you guys what it was, but the problem is I could not remember. I have brain issues.

I am still sick. And I think I'm gonna wish for Santa for me to get better soon. do you love it when you have cold? of course you don't. I drank 293489760893470248 glasses of lemon, 93457w9859325 apples. There wasn't supposed to be a w in that group of numbers. Excuse me from my typological error. We stayed awhile at Alice's when Tita Betty came. As usual, she and my momma did alot of talking. She also opened her gifts that my mom, tita primi and tita fe gave her. So, all in all, she got three. My mom gave her a scarf which she bought in some store in Alexis Nihon, haha. Tita Primi gave this really odd pen, well, it's not only a pen, it's a radio pen. Haha. Tita Fe gave her this really sexay looking pajamas, so that she could find a 'papa'. Haha. I got on friendster using my psp and then commented people randomly, saying that I wish they'll have a great christmas. Hope I'd make it to Santa's nice list. Haha. I just hope they'd comment me back too. I still have to upload photos from our christmas party. I won't be going skating tomorrow cause kristel and kristine's mom didn't let them go. HAHA. Too bad, going was their idea.





Look what I got! It's a metro station tshirt. HAHA. I also bought boys like girls tshirt.

:D

No comments: