Monday, December 22, 2008

new skin.

New skin-- I do change my skin every week. I get bored with everything fast.

NO SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS. I wonder what the heck should I do this vacation? My friends are inviting me to go skating (again) on wednesday, doubt that I could come though. I am sick, and It'll be hard skating with me blowing my nose every minute. And plus, I have fallen enough, I've experienced pain enough.

Friday, we had a party, yes, I guess I could call it a party, christmas party, I got stephen ( a cute, tiny teddy bear. ) from shammah, and this stupid bracelet my classmate gave me. Well, it's not stupid. Excuse me for my rudeness. The bracelet is alright, but it is not my thing. Yes, I'm being nice, it's christmas. I hope Santa would give me what I want. Haha. Do I believe in Santa? Hell no. I am not a hater, not a lover either.
My father's making me drink this glass of lemon, pure lemon. We all know it is icky, but it's making me feel better for a short amount of time. You know what is the thing that I hate the most when I have a cold? I can't eat ice cream. I have been craving for days. It's hard having a cold. My parents are like, "do this.. do that.." blahh. I hate being told what to do. I feel like everytime I am blowing my nose, I am gonna blow my heart out, or maybe my throat.
It was officially winter yesterday, the 21st. Yayy! Or maybe not. There was a snowstorm yesterday. When I looked on the balcony, snow was all over, and it was over 10 centimeters. I went out today, and good thing they already plowed the sidewalk, so it was not that hard to walk on the sidewalk. But it was cold, I could feel my ear aching, and I was like Rudolph the red nose reindeer. Haha. Dry, redenned skin, I had. I told my mom I wish it was spring again. But yea, winter's just starting. Waiting for three months to pass is like waiting forever to pass.




I have glasses! Not real though. I just like how geeky I look when I'm wearing those. It makes me feel like I am smart. Haha.








Do you think opposites do attract? When I hear opposites and attract in a same sentence, nalulungkot ako. :( Kasi naman eh, I tried everything just to move on. Lalo ko siyang naalala lalo ng nalalapit ang superbowl, and everytime I watch football, tapos ang naglalaro New York Giants. O, ano na naman yung nasa utak niyo, baka isipin nyo boyfriend ko na yung tinutukoy ko, wala ako nun no. Yung aking matalik na kaibigan na ngayon, di ko na nakakausap. Shit talaga.

No comments: