Sunday, December 28, 2008

let me tell you about hard work

Things to do:
Finish reading the book eclipse.
I never get to finish the book eclipse cause I was always apathetic to read the book from the time I watched the twilight movie, which happened last month. Nicla was in Twilight when I was in Eclipse. And now, I'm still adhered to Eclipse, and she finished reading it. She even called me last night just to tell me that. Ughh.
Go to downtown with my mother on wednesday
It's still boxing week, and there's a lot of sale. Haha. We are going to the Bay. Yayy!
Delete some photos in my memory stick
I got a thousand plus photos. I'm running out of memory.
Take some self portrait
Yeaaaaaaaa
Finish chapitre 5 of my math book.
EWWWWWWWW
Speak French, Watch French, Read French.
If I want to get out of welcoming class. Haha.
Drink lots of juice
I still have a cold.
Think if I'll have a party on my birthday
Cause I really don't feel like partying.
Call my friends in the Philippines
Cause I haven't talked to them for like 949523849435 years.
Watch some more episodes of Beavis and Butthead
CAUSE I FREAKING LOVE THEM!
Clean my room
HAHA!

So here are my plans for the week. I'll strike out a task if I'm done doing it. I just hope I do something, even if just one. Haha.
I'll be making a new years resolution soon. :)

No comments: