Saturday, October 4, 2008

save me.

Oh man, i am so bored right now.
I couldn't think of anything to do. I wish it's monday again. I like mondays. fuck that. Haha.
I'm watching that's so raven, and it's all about when this girl discriminated raven for being black.
Anyways, I haven't eaten my breakfast yet. I woke up at 7 and man, I'm still lazy to get up. I need someone to talk to. Or maybe I'll just do my homework latah.
I'm starting to unlike french, cause man, I'm fed up.
I had a great week. cause of my motivationHAH.
cause yesterday, nung papasok ako, he was sitting dun sa malapit sa pinto, siya lang mag-isa. awww.. and nung lunch namin, nandun sila nung friends nya sa may hallway. and nung pabalik na kami ng school, andun naman sila sa labas. Pauwi na kami, when i looked back, andun pala siya. He was smilinggggg. yiihhh. I don't know why though. rotfl.

Oh, excuse me from posting this kind of post?.
rotfl.

No comments: