Saturday, October 11, 2008

answers that we'll never find.


Okay, so we had an exam on mathematics. Man, it was freaking hard. I think I'll get zero as a score. Whoops. :O I really had a hard time on answering those questions. Oh, oh, and our math teacher got mad, I don't know why though. He was speaking french, blahh, blahh, blahh, and he just said BULLSHIT. and then I was like, "ftw?" Why did he get mad?
And then the next day, we had p.e. First, we played, 'football', but we didn't do the violent stuffs. lol. we were all girls for pete's sake. After that, we played soccer. I kind of had fun, 'KIND' of had fun. I'm getting the hang of soccer though. P.E. was our last subject for the day. We have no school on monday and tuesday. monday is thanksgiving day. oooh, turkay! and tuesday, because of a thing called, 'pedagogue.' but tita betty said, it's cause of it's election day, but whatever, the important thing is we have no school on tuesday and mondayyy.

I added pictures on my multiply.
The album is set to public.

No comments: