Sunday, October 12, 2008

indigo.

Grabe, ang tanga ko talaga, kasi di ko nakwento yung nagpunta kami sa old montreal. :)))

Okay, so yea, me and tita primi went there. Nagkita kami sa may metro, sa atwater ng 12 o'clock. Wee, ang galing ko magkuwento ng tagalog. rotfl. And then, dumeretso kami sa old montreal, I forgot kung san kaming station bumaba. We first went to this church, where celine dion and his husband got married. I took pictures and went off to the next place. Ay di pa pala, we stopped by in a store first. It's a souvenir store. Tita Primi, I think was planning to buy something for her uncle. She's not my real aunt. lol. And then after that we went to old port, took pictures. and then she told me about this kalesa thing. They will charge you fifty bucks if you're gonna ride the kalesa. Way too expensive. And then some guy was doing this show. I can say it was quite impressive. He was really good at juggling things, and riding this tall unicycle. He was hilarious too, in additional to that. When the show was finished, we went to some vietnamese restaurant cause the woman I was with was hungry. She ordered spring roll, beef soup, and fried imperial. The spring roll wasn't good, but the beef soup and fried imperial was. okay, so nung we were full na, she payed the bill and we headed off to downtown cause she will buy books pa. While we were searching for the book that she wanted to buy, I saw this book. So yun, I bought it. Nakakainis, kasi I forgot to buy twilight. After buying the books, we went to centre eaton cause we wanted to window 'shop'. rotfl. We went to american apparel, I wanted to go to american eagle outfitters though. But after that, we just went to zara instead. I bought something cause it was SALE. wahahaaa! I can't spend, spend, spend money. If I want to buy an slr, which I think won't happen cause it's freaking expensive, I have to save money. But buying clothes is like the sweetest sin. Eh, idk. Basta yun, after that, I was like, ayoko na. Kasi I know I'm gonna spend more, and more. kaya yun, bumalik na kami sa atwater. Then, I remembered my mom asked me to buy onions. So we went to iga, and bought onions! And after that, I went home na. Tita primi was with me, cause she wanted to drop off to mom's first. So yeaa, yun. haha.

No comments: