Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FALLING OUT, FALLING OUT.

Ughh, I feel so stressed. I feel like I don't get enough sleep. School is really stressing me. I wish school would be easier for me.
Mon monsieur est malade. However you spell it. I apologize for my stupidity, but francais is not my forte. Our temporary french teacher is nice. really nice. She made us answer sudoku, and being the stupid people that we are, it took us an hour and fifteen minutes. rofl. I am really tired now and I don't know what to talk about to you anymore. Maybe I'll post an interesting topic tomorrow. Just maybe.
AU REVOIR.

Oh yea, I forgot to tell you-- we have a new classmate. a pinay, and she came from ilocos. Amoy pinas pa nga daw. lawlz. She arrived here just a week ago. Yeah, that's what she told us.

No comments: