Monday, October 13, 2008

twilight, twilight, twilight!!

I finished the book twilight.
The time I started reading the book, I can't stop. Maybe that's why I finished reading the book fast. I just bought the book yesterday, and finished it noon today.
Okay, so I think edward cullen is hot. Even though, he's just a fictional character. I've always thought that love stories are lame. My friends know that fact. Until I read twilight. Tama si Tiffany, kasi dati nya pang nasabi na maganda yung twilight. :))Nakatulog na ko, midnight. I know I had to stop kasi I could barely keep my eyes open. I slept. Then when I woke up, I grabbed the book, cause it was just beside me, and started reading again. Kinikilig talaga ko kay edward, and everytime he kisses bella. haha. I'm gonna buy the three next books tomorrow. Feeling ko, it will take me a week finishing a book, school is now gonna get in the way. I love how edward spies on bella. haha
So nung tapos nako, I wondered what's the trailer like. I searched the trailers on youtube, and watched them for a million times. I wish it's November. Wala akong pakielam if no one will go with me, I'm gonna watch the movie even though ako lang mag-isa.

No comments: