Sunday, October 12, 2008

we live and we learn.

Okay, i'm bored and I'm gonna write random things.

first--I wanna buy the twilight book NOW. But I don't wanna go outside cause of a reason, and that reason is I'm lazy. haha. as always. The women in my house are wanting me to go, cause they told me it's nice outside. haha, maghanap daw kami ng lalaki.

second--I have to do my devoir on math and français. I brought my french book cause I'm gonna read it. If I want to learn fast, I should speak, watch and read. Gusto ko naman ding matuto, kasi I have always wanted to learn french.

third--putya, ang gay ng itunes ko. Nawawala palagi yung songs ko. Shiet. I have no idea why. :/

fourth--it's SUNDAY.It's the most boring-est day of the week. I like the adjective that I used. >:) Why is it boring? There's nothing to do. There's nothing to watch, and effing stores close early today.

fifth--tomorrow is thanksgiving. no SCHOOL.! wahh!

No comments: