Saturday, October 11, 2008

-be's old.

nagpapaka-fag ako sa aking laptop, and then I found this.

St. Joseph, the most amazing and most beautiful church I have ever been to. Going there was exhausting, there were alot of steps, but it's worth it. I have enjoyed going there, seriously. The place just blew me away. It was so sacred and holy, and BIG. There were a lot of people, and it serves as a tourist spot. The people were taking pictures here and there. You sure want to keep those memories when you go there, trust me. You can see the whole Montreal [; which makes it more amazing. haha. After that, we went to downtown. We were there for awhile. We walked, and walked, and walked. My feet were KILLING ME, and I'm serious about that. Most of my friends know I hate walking. Downtown was also big and you sure wanna do shopping, if you have the money. haha. I enjoyed the eating part though. We always eat chinese food!! I love fried rice, and I think it's called general tao chicken, or whatever it is. It's freaking delicious man. When we got home, I rushed to the tv and turned it on. Guess what?! it was so you think you can dance, it was the finale. AWWW. The show again, just blew me away. It made me untouchable. I couldn't get my eyes off the tv. Joshua won, but I think four of them should be the winners. I hope I could dance like them. The greatest thing about the show tonight is the judges picked their favorite routine and the dancers will dance it for the last time. I was stoked when Katee and Joshua danced No Air, it was freaking GENIUS AND AMAZING MAN. I couldn't be happier when I was watching it. It was the routine I was waiting for the judge to pick. And when the show was over, I was like, "awww, la na kong papanoorin tuwing wednesdays and thursdays." It was so sad.
lol.

Okay, so I was being old, cause I forgot to post that. ^^^

No comments: