Saturday, February 28, 2009

Perception vs. Reality



In high school, they are pretty much the same thing. We put on makeup and football helmets, buy nose jobs and fast cars, all to reinforce perception and keep reality at bay. There might, in fact, be much more to someone than meets the eye, but in order to make such a discovery, you have to be willing to dig beneath the surface. Most people aren't, because it would upset the social order; but a few, very few, are.



___________________________________________________________________

Bought an itunes card, downloaded 3 new songs:
(I don't want to use my mom's credit card to buy songs)
  • I'm telling you by nick mitchell, yea, the dude from american idol.
  • Goodbye you suck by Shiloh
  • The fear by Lily Allen
I also downloaded apps for my iphone, I wanted new games. I also ordered something over the internet.

My life is fucking fantastic.
Cheers.

No comments: