Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No, I'm not okay.

-It's hard fitting in, it's hard adjusting, I thought I did, but I was wrong. Every time I enter the school doors, "I hate my life." that's what I always say. I'm hopeless, pessimistic, despondent, disheartened, misanthropic, morose, diffident, everything around me is vague.

-I was wrong, totally wrong, all about the things that I thought were true cause I have wanted them to be true. My brain took me somewhere I wasn't supposed to be, made me think things that I wasn't supposed to think. Get over and move on, I wish I could do that easily.

Great, my teacher told me that after the 1 week 'vacation', we'll be having a test in math. This is so great. Oh how I love math. Not really. School sucks. I don't really know if the vacation's a good idea though, I know I could relax and be away from school, but there's nothing really interesting in my house, fersure. I won't get to see him for a week too.

2 comments:

alittlebitofparis said...

gosh,you sound so depressed...kain ka!wahahah!! :Dsmile naman diyan...

ellolouisa said...

haha, kain na nga lang ang ginagawa ko eh.
wish ko lang tumaba ako. :D