Saturday, February 21, 2009

your hands are mine to hold, speak to me.

We did not have school yesterday. I was in my friend's house yesterday, we watched movies, and sang the karaoke. I hope we did not disturb anyone though. They 'cooked' (cause we bought the mama sita's palabok sauce, they just cooked the pansit. ;) ) palabok and baked a cake. When we were in IGA, and I found out that they'll be baking a cake, I was so delighted to know I'll be eating alot. I really was. Shammah wanted to buy a wine but unfortunately, we have to be 18 to buy one. Jofel is eighteen, but the lady asked for an Id, unfortunately, he left his id in his house. Shammah really wanted to consume alcohol and thought of going to depanneur to buy beers. We didn't really want any.

Tong its (don't really know how to spell it) was my favorite card game in the Philippines. No, I don't gamble, cause I think it's stupid. Playing that game is only for my enjoyment. Me, my kuya, and his ex-wife, we used to play that card game. Me and my brother's former wife used to cheat on my brother so that he would lose. It was fun, but we kept losing though.

Yesterday was fun, except the part where I got mad and decided that I would not come to my friend's birthday celebration. I really felt horrible for that.

2 comments:

Althea said...

Heya bes! Love the picture! ;D

ellolouisa said...

haha, thankss! <3