Friday, February 6, 2009

hello again.



A lot of things happened while I was gone. Wow, that was something new. I could tell you all about it, but I'm too lazy.

First thing, but not the most important thing, we have a new french teacher. To be honest with you, I kind of don't like it, for the reason that I am used to Mr. Santilli teaching us. He's a livelier person, he does not bore the heck out of me. It was his last day yesterday. He still goes in our room, but he doesn't teach us anymore, he's just there to watch. :/

I've been sleeping late these past few days, I had a lot of things to do. Thank God it's weekend again. All I am going to do is eat, sleep, watch tv, use the computer and maybe go out with Shammah. She asked me if I could come with her to this music instruments store. I think she's going to buy a guitar, or just the guitar strings. I don't really know. This time's sure, or maybe not. I could care less though.

I've also been annoying this week. Well, I kept teasing my classmate cause he looks like Zoneyo from Doreamon, and my friends also gave him the name, 'bangungot boy' cause he gives 'em nightmares. While we were eating in the cafeteria, I thought of combining the names. So I came up with ZOBA, and after, I made it THE ADVENTURES OF ZOBA. He was really pissed off and wanted to kill me in the cafeteria, well, he just wanted to strangle me, that's all.

My friendster account was hacked by a douche bag who can't even spell. I think the reason why he/she did that was because he/she thinks I was emo. What's the grudge against emo anyway? They're not harmful. They are human being for crying out loud.

No comments: