Tuesday, February 10, 2009

you love me, really?


In my class, we had a little talk about Valentine's. Oooh, a date for lovers, also for friends, but mainly, for lovers. Okay, so what are your plans? I don't think I'll be having a plan, valentine's day isn't really my day. We'll see.. if someone asks me out to be their valentine. ROTFL. I doubt that would happen though. Nyway, I will be spending the day before valentine's with my friends, not really sure though. They told me we'll sing the karaoke and bother the neighbors. They won't, I will. Haha. I don't know if my school will have a little something something on Valentine's. Since I don't have a boyfrann, I'll be giving a little something to each of my friends, not really something special though. Haha. I just hope not to forget to bring it.

About school--
Uhhhh, I think I need someone who would teach me math. Haha. I want someone who would teach me for free, since I have no job, I am not rich. Haha. I'm just messed up about this thing. I wish I was as bright as Einstein, I could live without his hair though. :D We went ice skating today.


And oh, boys are confusing.
:P

No comments: