Thursday, February 19, 2009

drop a heart, break a name.


I got my report card today. I got As in french and in math.. don't ask. Nahh, I got Cs, actually better than the last time. I got Ds in the first one. I guess I'm 'improving'. whatever. I guess I'm happy with my grades, but I know I could do better. I wanna do better in math, I need to do better in math. Why is math so freaking operose? Ughhh. And i'm not so ingenious?

I have no school tomorrow, yayy! I guess. I won't see him though. The reason why I always go to school. Oh blahh, melodramatic. I'm going to Jofel's place anyway. Going to spend the day with my friends. I wish the twins could come though, so that the gang would be complete.

(I love the picture. It makes me miss summer, and seeing the kids like this, but not the topless chicks.)

No comments: