Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Skinny.

Being told that you're skinny is offensive. It's exactly like when you're overweight and you're being told that you're fat. You actually don't need to tell me that I am skinny, cause I already know that fact. Well, my friends did not know that. I was so infuriated when my friend was making a 'joke' about my scrawniness. I didn't find it amusing. I've been having the same problem since I was a kid. All of my friends used to tease me and now it's happening again. Don't you think it's really immature in our age to act like that? FYI, I don't get fat. I don't know why, I just don't. Being skinny doesn't mean that you're not healthy, being fat doesn't mean you're healthy. I eat, I eat, I eat. Three times a day. I eat as much as you do, maybe even more. Even though you shove kajillion burgers in my mouth, I will be the same. My tummy would get big though. ;) I wish people all around me know that. I wish they would stop saying, "ang payat payat mo, kumain ka nga." Duhh, don't you think that a person would be alive if they don't eat? And you think skinny people are lucky, cause... well, they are skinny. Think again. I am not happy with I am, I wish I could get somehow, more flesh.

5 comments:

Kris said...

aww...we're the same sis.. i understand you. im skinny too since i was a kid. im trying to be fat and eat more coz i don't want to be skinny forever. (ugh!)

uhm, i would suggest to take vitamins as my mom told me to have more flesh (ugh!)

Pinklalah said...

Skinny doesn't mean u're not healthy, that's r3ally tRue.. I don't think u are dat skinny as I see in uR pics, U're like just average, I would prefeR skinny than fat though,*a model material*

BTW sis, hope u`LL get
the weight u've wanted, people see me as skinny toO but some think i`m a lil chubby, but watever :D

jess de mesa said...

maybe cause you're only 17 :) I've been "skinny/scrawny" until only started getting "laman" when I was 18 to 19. it could be a number of things like the food we eat or our metabolism - as we get older, it slows down and we dont burn that much :)

-elle♡ said...

>< i actually dont think it's a bad thing.
i'd like it if someone called me skinny x)

Anonymous said...

di din ako tumataba? :(