Sunday, April 5, 2009

it's over.

I'm officially going gaga over Jesse McCartney.. again. He's just so freaking hot, and I really adore his voice. I've been listening to his song, yes song not songs, for hours. Call me obsessed, I don't care. It's true anyway. Today was lovely, I suppose. My family and I went to church today, then downtown. Stores were closed when we got there so we decided to stop by Starbucks. My father is not really a fan of coffees. His loss. My mother and I love coffee. I started drinking coffee in an early age. I think I was in second grade. I saw my mom drinking coffee and asked her if I could taste it. I liked it and voila! Here I am now, loving caffeine like my mother does. But it works the other way around for me, it makes me sleepy. I'm just preternatural. I think we stayed in Starbucks not that long. I asked my mom if we could go to Indigo to buy some books. Twilight things were everywhere. Apparel, sticker books, everything! I wanted to buy a poster of Jacob cause uhhhh.. I'm in team Jacob. But they were out, and it was expensive. 10 bucks a poster. Would you believe that? Pfft. The funny thing is, there were still a lot of edward posters, and none of Jacob. Seee, people like Jacob more than Edward. I bought only three books because I did not want to be a pain in my mother's ass about spending money.

I'll be having an oral exam on french and a math exam. Wish me luck people, I'LL NEED IT.

3 comments:

Eunice said...

yeah, jesse mccartney is good.
i love his song "beautiful soul".
haha

Anonymous said...

what books did you buy?
most of the coffee that I drink keeps me awake except for sb's cafe mocha.

Jhoice said...

i`m not a big fan of JMC but
I love his soNgs and his voice is gOod, no doubt about that :D