Tuesday, April 21, 2009

hello again.

Humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.


I can't think of anything to talk about but my playlist. Just thought it'd be nice to share. I have like 300+ songs on my iphone but these are the songs that I always listen to:
  • Untouched - The Veronicas
  • Hells over Head- Boys like Girls
  • Crush- David Archuletta
  • Burnin' Up- Jo Bros
  • Untouched (Unplugged) - The Veronicas
  • Cross my heart - Marianas trench
  • Goodbye, you suck - Shiloh
  • The fear- Lily Allen
  • No you girls - Franz Ferdinand
  • The world should revolve around me - little jackie
  • Only fooling myself - Kate Voegele
  • Gives you hell - the all american rejects
  • stab my back - the all american rejects
  • how do you sleep? - jesse mccartney
  • ocean avenue - yellowcard

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Crush
The Fear
Burnin' Up

Love those songs too. XD

Hana said...

nice, yellowcard

Arvin said...

We have no songs in common. :(