Wednesday, April 1, 2009

musee des beaux-arts.

I am really stressed about school. These past few days have been a hell for me. I want a break, a one week break will do. I can't wait for summer, I can't wait for vacation, I can't wait for the sun, I'm tired of being cold, I'm tired of wearing coat every time I go out. Tomorrow, I'll be having a french exam. I don't really know what the test is all about. Just hope, I'd pass.

It was raining today. Don't get me wrong, I love rain, but not when I'm outside to suffer from it. I was wet when I got home. Well, I had an umbrella with me, but I didn't feel like using it. I don't even know why did I bring it. My friends have decided to get some balut to eat. Unfortunately, I couldn't go with them because I had to go home early. My mom asked me to clean my room, but I'm too enervated to move.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ang kulit naman ni mama mo. talaga nakapeace sign pa. hehehe.