Saturday, September 6, 2008

SHAKE IT.

haven't posted a post for years.
YESTERDAY- moi and my friends hung out. We ate ice cream first then we ate rice and fried chicken, haha, yea, nauna yung desert. haha, tama ba yung spelling? I had a hard time understanding the math teacher yesterday. He was speaking french the whole time, and he was speaking and writing fast, i could not catch up with him. I am starting to hate math because of him. I feel like I have to know how to speak numbers in french. wooh, it'll be hard. I wish there was no math. :[ it was really hard. Only the girl from bangladesh understands him. additional to that, our teacher looks so scary.
oh god, why do I have to learn french?
I'm really having a hard time about everything. School's stressing and life isn't treating me right. HAYYY.
sana dito nalang ako ipinanganak, para dati marunong na ko mag-french. haha. isa pa, everytime you are gonna go to school, you'll think kung anu pang susuotin mo, kasi ala kayung uniform. haha, tapos masama pa kung maubusan ka ng damit.

GAHH, ang hirap mag-aral. ngayon ko lang nadama ang pain ng school. but, these few days, I got bravos from my professeur. haha

No comments: