Saturday, August 2, 2008

&she's got everything that I have to live without

I hate the fact that I can't sturf the internet all the time. Haha, nakaw lang internet connection for now. I have to go to the balcony and find an unsecured wireless connection. That sure sucks.

Anyway, I had bagle topped with cream cheese for my breakfast. It was mmm-mmm. Yea, it was yummy. haha. It's 1:45 and I still haven't eaten lunch. Wanna know why? I am not hungry. haha. I was playing sims:life stories, it was so cool man. TRY IT OUT! It's addictive, for me. I played it the first time on my laptop, but it was only a trial. So I had to buy the whole thing. I lost half of my allowance. It cost me 45 bucks man. I wanted to buy the dvd na puro gamit ng mga teen sims, the cover looked super cool. I feel like I have to buy it, that means I have to have sims two first, and they are out of stock. And plus, I don't want to spend all of my money, I have to save money. I really want to have an internet connection of my own, I don't want to steal someone else's anymore. It's hard, most of the time it's cold out. So I have to wear a freaking jacket outside.x]

No comments: